WLAN Development Engineer (Job ID : A2GIND-1121-2020)
A2G Technologies is looking to hire WLAN Development Engineer Engineer for our high tech Clients in India-Bangalore
Experience Level: 3 to 48years
- 3 - 8 years of experience in designing, implementing, and managing 802.11 Enterprise WLAN solutions
- Experience in wireless protocols and excellent knowledge of IEEE 802.11 WLAN protocol and standards (802.11a, b, g, n, ac, k, v, r).
- Experience in network protocol stack design and Android networking software components. (e.g. DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP, Socket Programming, Routing concept, Subnet Concept etc.)
- Experience in development and debugging tools including (Omni peek, Wireshark, Klocwork)
- Experience on WLAN device driver and development skills for Qualcomm, Broadcom, Marvel or MediaTek Wi-Fi stack or same level of experience with driver development, kernel development exp, Linux development
- Strong expertise in at least one programming language (C, C++, Java) along with working knowledge in Android Operating system.
- Experience in wired and wireless security, including 802.11ax
- Sound knowledge of software engineering and quality processes, methodologies, tools.
- Knowledge of Enterprise product development specifically with prior experience in Wi-Fi protocols and standards.
- Experience in RF behaviors and characteristics
- Experience in full life cycle model development and deployments
- Experience with Wi-Fi 802.11 principles and functionality, must be able to speak on topics including Wi-Fi roaming logic, security protocols (WPA, WPA2..), etc.
Send your cv : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply For This Post
We will contact you for best placements